Sunday, March 1, 2009

Upate

I'm currently in Asheville, NC. It's snowing outside and I don't know if I'll be able to leave tomorrow or not. I was in Nashville for a little over a week. My dad was in and out of the hospital... he seems to be doing better now but I was very worried for a while. However, I realized that I was very fortunate to have the time to spend with him and my step mom. I haven't felt much like writing or updating the blog after Nashville. I've got a bunch of pictures and some good stories from the road that I'm hoping to post soon. Thanks for checking in.

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear everything's okay..

    ReplyDelete
  2. what? everybodies got a blog and nobody tells me? bookmarked!

    i have one or two pics from m'boro.

    and shirley you are gonna post something about the incredible junk buddha show? eh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure have been in Asheville for a long time.....

    ReplyDelete