Monday, February 9, 2009

Everyone Has A Blog....

...So I don't blame you for not wanting to stick around here. I'm thinking of this as an exercise to rid myself of some demons that have been plaguing me for the last couple of years.

Most of you that will be reading this already know of what's going on in my life, a fact that I'm proud of because I've not been great about telling my friends and family what's on my mind, or, more importantly, what's dominating my thoughts. For those of you who care to read on, here is a quick synopsis (fancy college word)

I play music (drums). I love to cook. I love traveling even more. I have incredible friends. I have an incredible family that I am learning to reconnect with. I have an astonishingly amazing woman in my life who is stronger than I have ever imagined but might just be sick of my shit. I am jobless, without a home, broke, and climbing out of a nasty bout of depression.

My life is in chaos?

No.

I am taking my journey, trying to find out who I am and where I belong on this planet. I write out of sheer hatred for the craft (more on that later) but I feel a need to express myself. I am a performer and I require feedback. My friends and family are my saviors, the road is my partner.

I am a happy man.


View Larger Map

3 comments:

  1. This is fantastic Damon. I look forward to traveling with you. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you bring your passport? I know at one point I was after you to get one - can't recall if you ever did. You will be close to Mexico. The Gulf of California sounds nice right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I got the passport. Don't know if I'll make it to Mexico but I'm planning on hitting up Toronto.

    ReplyDelete