Sunday, May 23, 2010

Interlude...



I like continuity with my blog posts so I can keep my facts straight when moving from city to city. I'm going to deviate from that for the moment because I felt the need to post something at 11:30 Central Standard Time from Jackson, Mississippi.

1st off -- it's hot here. Forget everything I said about Charleston being hot. I don't know where I was drenched more... in the shower or after I got out. Humidity can suck it.

2nd -- Went to the best do-it-everything gas station today. There was a Back Yard Grill Burgers, Dunkin Donuts, a Fudge Shoppe, Catfish Kingdom, clean bathrooms, showers, steering wheels for sale, and a knife case. It's been rated number 1 on my list. Every BP I walk into, no matter how cool, is rated LAST. BP can suck it!

3rd -- I just realized that I used suck it! twice to end my categories. If you have a problem with that, suck it!

4th -- The following is the 6th image that comes up when you Google "Suck It!"



5th -- I'm a big fan of lists right now and I'm going to try to make it to 10 in the next 10 minutes. So if my entries suck (It!) than you can Suck It! Hah!

6th -- Ladies in Jackson, MS may rival Charleston, SC if not surpass. Just sayin

7th -- I listened to "The Word" when I crossed the border from Tennessee to Mississippi. The word was a collaborative effort between John Medeski, Robert Randolph, and The North Mississippi All Stars that was recorded and released several years ago. It's a beautiful homage to traditional southern gospel tunes via pedal steel, hammond organ, and a dirty rhythm section. Check it!


8th -- CENSORED

9th -- I really miss camping, hiking, the rocky mountains, green chili burritos, and cool, high altitude air. Camping especially -- I've been fantasizing about it. Perhaps it's the fact that I'm cooped up in a car for several hours a day and I need to get to some open space...

10th -- This inferno they call Mississippi is slowing me down to a crawl. I gotta get outta here to play some dang music. Perhaps I will find that crossroads tonight... That was really lame -- I was simply trying to find a way to work this picture I snapped in Leadville into the post.

Of course, if you don't like it, you can SUCK IT!

Good Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment